- 1 lb cook spaghetti, or angel hair pasta
- 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 1 stick +2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- salt (To taste)
- Grated parmesan cheese (To taste)
- Heat white wine, olive oil, butter, and garlic in a large skillet on medium heat until it just starts to boil.
- Add paprika, red pepper flakes, and parsley flakes cook for five minutes
- Stir in shrimp.
- Cook for about 4 or 5 minutes or until shrimp turns pink.
- Add pasta to a plate, then spoon Shrimp Scampi onto the pasta. Add parmesan cheese to your taste.
For more of my recipes visit my virtual recipe book: http://www.coliesrecipes.info/