- 3 cups uncooked Pasta
- 6 large cloves of garlic minced
- 2-3 bunches of green onions sliced in 1/8 inch slices or smaller
- 4 tbs margarine
- 1 lb of asparagus.
- Parmesan cheese
- In a large pot, cook your pasta according to the package directions (al dente). Set aside
- Wash asparagus well then cut into one-inch pieces. Woody ends need to be removed or filed down
- Place asparagus in a pot with enough water to cover. Steam the asparagus for 10-20 minutes until all the pieces are tender. Set aside
- In a Dutch over or a large pot place sliced green onions, minced garlic and margarine. Sauté until tender, but not browned.
- In the Dutch oven or pot with the sautéed, green onions and garlic add the cooked pasta and asparagus.
- Liberally add parmesan cheese to cover all the ingredients ( I add a lot … more makes this recipe better)
- Heat through and serve.
For more of my recipes visit my virtual recipe book: http://www.coliesrecipes.info/