Skip to content
This is a really great recipe. It has a lot of flavor and it’s really easy to make!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4-6 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon old bays seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprkia
- 1/8 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 12-14 red potatoes
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Combine all the spices and oil in food processor and pulse until well combined, and garlic is minced.
- Cut the potatoes into quarters and arrange in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Pour mixture over potatoes and stir to coat.
- Bake uncovered, stirring occasionally, for about 60 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden brown.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: