This dip has always been a staple in my family as long as I can remember. My Dad even made it Christmas Eve for our annual party. I make it all the time. My local grocery store had a deal if you purchased Velveeta you got Rotel, and chips free. How could resist? If you haven’t tried this recipe it’s a must!!!
- 16 ounce package Velveeta cheese cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes, diced (do not drain)
1. Heat your water in the bottom half of a double boiler
2. Cube your cheese
3. Combine un-drained tomatoes and cheese in the top half of a double boiler
4. Once your bottom half of the double boiler begins boiling place the top half with your ingredients on top
5. Cook over medium heat until cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently.
6. Serve warm as a dip with tortilla chips.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com
Published by Nicole
Hi thank you for stopping by. I am very excited to have you here. Pull up a chair and have a seat, this is the view from my side of the table.
View all posts by Nicole
2 thoughts on “Velveeta Rotel Dip”
This is my husbands absolute FAVORITE snack. I buy Velveeta and Rotel by the caseload! Its easy and simple, but so delicious!!!
Yummmm… it is totally addicting.