- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh dill
- 1/2 cup of parsley finely chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper finely chopped
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 6 ounces feta cheese, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 8 ounces pasta shells
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- Place dill in a food processor.
- With machine running, drop garlic through feed tube and mince.
- Add oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix a few seconds.
- In a bowl add green onions and red peppers
- Add pasta, parsley, toasted pine nuts and feta cheese
- Add dressing from the food processor to the bowl and mix all the ingredients together.
- Refrigerate covered at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Serve pasta salad at room temperature
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com
2 thoughts on “Athenian Pasta Salad”
This sounds wonderful! I love anything with feta cheese.
Yes, this salad looks like a winner.I'll have to try it sometime.