- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 (16 ounce) cans great northern beans
- 1 can of Rotel
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken breast
- In large skillet, saute onion and bell pepper in margarine for 5 minutes or until transparent.
- Add chilies, flour and cumin, garlic powder, onion powder; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add beans, Rote, and chicken broth; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened.
- Add chicken; cook until hot.
You can garnish with cheese, tortilla chips, sour cream or salsa.
2 thoughts on “White Chicken Chili with PAZAZZ”
I'm trying the White Chicken Chili recipe featured on Racheal Ray last week. If it doesn't work for us, I will have to try this or the bushbeans.com recipe!
We really like this recipe. I started off using the Bush's recipe, but I found it to be a little bland for our liking. I added a few things, but what made it great was the can of Rotel!!