This was a good recipe, but nothing special. I was expecting them to be a lot lighter and fluffier than they were. I have made much better Bread Machine Dinner Rolls than these. I would recommend these first: Sweet Dinner Rolls
Makes 18 rolls
- 3/4 cup milk, warmed
- 6 tablespoons soft butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place ingredients into bread machine according to manufacturers directions.
- Select dough cycle.
- When cycle is complete, shape dough as desired or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- If refrigerated, let dough set out for an hour before using.
- To shape, divide dough into 24 equal parts and roll into balls in your hand.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Cover rolls with damp cloth and let rise for about 20 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Bake in preheated 400° oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Brush tops with melted butter.
Published by Nicole
Hi thank you for stopping by. I am very excited to have you here. Pull up a chair and have a seat, this is the view from my side of the table.
View all posts by Nicole