This is one of the many dips I made for New Year’s Eve this year. This is an excellent recipe. Thank you Sue for sharing! I love guacamole! It’s simply delicious and creamy. I especially love to slather it on a ham and cheese wrap! Remember Avocado is a good and healthy fat!
- 2 avocados
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
1. Halve avocados; remove fruit by running spoon next to skin; discard seed or save for other uses.
2. Place avocado in bowl and mash with fork; immediately mix in lime juice, incorporating well.
3. Mix in remaining ingredients; serve immediately.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com