- 1/4 cup regular margarine or butter
- 1 6-10 oz. package regular marshmallows (about 40)
- 5 cups Kellogg’s Rice Krispies cereal
- Spray a 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan with no-stick cooking spray
- Measure margarine into 3-quart saucepan; melt over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and cook, stirring constantly, until marshmallows are melted and mixture is very syrupy. Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal; stir until well-coated.
- Spread warm mixture in the greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan. Using a spatula sprayed with non-stick cooking spray to press down your mixture.
- Cut into squares when cool.