- 4 Boneless Chicken breast
- 6TBS Margerine Divided
- 1TBS Vegetable Oil
- 3 Large Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 Can Chicken Broth
- 1/2tsp Salt
- 1/8tsp Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Marsala Wine
- 1 Large Can Mushroom pieces Drained
- In a large pot boil 3 whole Large Garlic Cloves for 10mins remove from water and add to frying pan.
- In that same frying pan melt 2TBS of margerine then add Salt, Pepper, Thyme, and mix together, then add chicken.
- Cover and cook chicken for 20-30mins or until chicken is cooked through, turn as needed.
- After the chicken is cooked remove chicken from frying pan, and set aside DO NOT drain remaining ingredients in the pan. Add wine, and drained can of mushroom pieces to the frying pan. Reduce by half.
- Add chicken broth. Reduce stock to 3/4 by boiling.
- Remove from heat and add remaining margerine, and chicken, add a little flour if needed to thicken gravy.
- Cook for 5 more minutes to warm the chicken and serve the gravy over chicken or mashed potatoes.