3-4 chicken breasts (or 6 Halves) cooked and shredded
1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
1 (8 ounce) can diced green chilies
1 ounce of chopped mild jalapenos
1 (8 ounce) package cheddar cheese, grated
1 (8 ounce) package monterey jack cheese
1 small onion, diced
1 teaspoon salt
12 corn tortillas
8 ounces sour cream
8 cream cheese
- Sautee onion until translucent
- Add soups, sour cream & chiles in large pan
- Add only enough chicken broth to slightly thin.
- Simmer on low 15 minutes.
- Add chicken and heat
- In casserole dish, arrange shreaded Tortillas flat across bottom, spoon in enough of the sauce to cover then sprinkle enough cheese to cover.
- Repeat layering of the frtortillas, sauce and cheese
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.