1 (1 lb) box pasta, cooked as directed, drained and kept hot
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
4 garlic cloves roasted
2 tablespoons flour
1 1/2 tps chicken bouillon
3/4 cup water
3/4 cup milk
2 teaspoons parsley flakes
salt and pepper, to taste
1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Melt butter and add garlic in a medium sauce pan.
- Cook over medium for 1 minute.
- Add flour and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Stir in broth and milk and cook, stirring frequently, until sauce boils and thickens.
- Add parsley, salt, pepper and cheese.
- Stir until cheese is melted.
- Toss hot pasta with sauce and serve immediately.